Head of Corporate IT
Referenz-Nr.: JN -022021-2006474
Our client is a global innovation leader in the development, manufacturing and distribution of specialized products. In the past years, the company has grown into a market leader delivering outstanding products across the globe. The company's core values: empathy, creativity, collaboration and performance has allowed it to produce outstanding results and performance. We are looking for a driven, hands-on, results oriented, Head of IT, for their local headquarter in Austria.
- Definition and execution of IT strategies for the group, including evaluation, selection and implementation of the best fitting IT landscape (IT systems and tools)
- Reporting to: CFO/COO
- Ensure continuous delivery of high quality IT services as strong internal partner for the business
- Secure a continuously reliable operation of IT systems and tools
- Post-merger integration of acquired subsidies and harmonization with existing IT landscape
- Deliver cost savings and optimize stakeholder management with external contractors
- Pro-active and continuous analysis of the global IT market and a good sense for IT trends
- Disciplinary leadership responsibility for the Corporate IT team leaders and dotted line leadership responsibility for local OPCO IT
- Budgeting & forecasting responsibilities for the Corporate IT department, steering and consolidating of the whole IT budget group-wide
- Minimum of 8-10 yrs. experience as IT director with proven leadership responsibility
- IT experience on a global scale, ideally gained in a multinational manufacturing company
- Experience in definition and execution of IT strategy including operational implementation of IT tools and systems (e.g. SAP)
- Strategic thinking capability and ability to develop and lead (execute) business strategies
- Ability to see the overall big picture of the business and capability to deliver solutions with a strong sense for figures, numbers and trends
- Distinct leadership skills as well as strong communication skills (pro-active communication style)
- Strong networking skills with a good approach to people and high intercultural awareness, influence and negotiate
- Excellent decision-making and problem solving skills paired with a strong appearance
- Profound understanding of state-of-the-art IT landscapes and ability to drive for continuous optimization of existing IT solutions
- For this role our client is willing to pay an annual base gross salary of 110.000 Euro. Overpayment is possible.
- Challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices
- Long-term accounts for your future plans and other benefits which meet individual needs.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung unter Angabe Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung und der Referenznummer JN -022021-2006474. Ihre Bewerbung wird an den zuständigen Berater weitergeleitet. Bitte beachten Sie: Um eine schnelle Bearbeitung Ihrer Bewerbung sicherzustellen, bitten wir ausschließlich um Online-Bewerbungen.