Training Designer (m/f/d)
We are Innerspace, a fast-growing Virtual-Reality-Training company empowering our customers and their employees to master essential industrial processes. We combine VR expertise, training strategy, and industry knowledge to build and deliver impactful and scalable VR training systems for operators in the pharmaceutical industry.
We are looking for a Training Designer (m/f/d) who accompanies the development from conception to the finished training unit and provides our customers with a unique learning experience. You will get the opportunity to shape a company that is leading a new training standard and work in a highly skilled and diverse team, with backgrounds in psychology, storytelling, and software development.
What you will be doing:
- Coordinate the development of prototypes and design frameworks with the design team
- Coordinate between the design and production team to ensure the achievement of training goals
- Iterate and adapt the unit concepts based on feedback tests
- Structure and write story outlines with visual and acoustic content for training units
- Incorporate state-of-the-art concepts from psychology and training
What we need:
- 3+ years of work experience in game design, VR storytelling, or a similar field
- Professional experience in a relevant scientific field, such as psychology, is a plus
- Proven coordination and communication skills
- A great passion for Virtual Reality
- Willingness to travel to customers
- Fluency in German and English
What we offer:
- Starting date as soon as possible
- Permanent full-time contract (38,5h/week)
- Flexible working time
- A beautiful office in Wattens near Innsbruck, in the middle of the Alps
- A minimum gross salary of 56.000EUR per year (overpayment possible)
Apply for this job!