Chief Technology Officer (f/m)
As Chief Technology Officer (CTO), you will be responsible for the strategic development and coordination of all R&D activities for a global complex organization. You will create innovation by identification and exploration of scientific and technological topics for the purpose of enabling development of valuable new products and services to fill current and future market needs according to strategy.
- Create and execute global Division R&D strategy in line with company's portfolio strategy.
- Implement global Division R&D Technology Road Map, including software, digitalization and AI and the mechatronic transformation required by the new market trend of adaptive manufacturing. Ensure R&D priorities and projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Drive, influence and facilitate cooperation around market standards and guidelines important to the Division.
- Represent R&D to customers and internal / external stakeholders. Ensure representation to relevant universities and institutions.
- Guide, coach and develop team and individuals, both direct and indirect.
- Create an inspiring and efficient organizational environment to further develop a best-in-class R&D performance
- Graduate/post-graduate degree in the fields of mechanical engineering, mechatronics, electrical engineering or comparable
- Min. of 8 - 10 years of work & leadership experience in a comparable management position
- Proven track record with advanced technological and software skill set and Automation Industry knowledge
- Experienced in leading large R&D projects with customer-oriented behavior
- Profound experience running a large and complex R&D organization
- Ability to understand and explain complex technicalities for further decision making & stakeholder management
- Analytical thinking paired with problem-solving attitude and strong result-orientation
- Strategic & innovation thinking
- Strong communicator with Hands-on mentality and integrative leadership personality
- German & English language fluent
- Challenging area of responsibility with attractive fixed salary and performance-based variable part
- Hands-on mentality and an open, appreciative working atmosphere in a global high-tech company
- Respectful cooperation in a motivated team
- Varied and responsible tasks and topics with opportunities for development
Nähere Details unter www.br-automation.com/jobs
B&R ist ein international erfolgreiches Automatisierungsunternehmen und schafft mit über 3.500 Mitarbeitern weltweit Lösungen auf höchstem Niveau. Von Forschung und Entwicklung über Vertrieb bis hin zur hochmodernen Fertigung bietet das Unternehmen einen sicheren Arbeitsplatz und ausgezeichnete Karriereperspektiven im In- und Ausland.
B&R Industrial Automation GmbH
z. Hd. Human Resources
B&R Straße 1, 5142 Eggelsberg
Tel.: +43 7748 6586-0