Leading companies from various industries rely on the t-matix IoT platform to digitize their products and processes, to develop new digital products and to innovate their business models. With our IoT-Platform individual IoT, Industry 4.0 and telematics applications for the web, but also for mobile devices can be implemented quickly and easily.
For this t-matix received the Telematics Award and was voted one of the top IoT providers in Europe and Austria's No.1.
Our BU Smart City is seeking a passionate Product (Solution) Manager to accelerate our Smart City strategy and product mix. You will have the chance to generate ideas and build solutions to drive successful outcomes for our customers.
Product Solution Manager (f/m/d)
Here's the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together:
- Being a part of the Smart City Team you work closely together with Sales, Marketing and Product Management.
- Leading the Solution Engineer, and later, most likely, a team of Solution Engineers, you take under consideration our platform capabilities to pull together all solutions to build a Smart City Ecosystem.
- You will have a strong focus on building use cases with (new) partners and technologies by using existing platform technologies and functionalities.
- You will also create continuous improvement on our existing use cases. The use cases you created will provide our sales teams with compelling value propositions to share with our customers.
- You will maintain the pulse of the market both directly with customers and through our sales and project teams. You will do so with a strong focus on customer experience, ensuring that our existing and future customers are likely to recommend t-matix to future customers.
What you can expect from the role:
- Creation of key product artefacts such as business case, scope, product requirements, and acceptance criteria for the Smart City Ecosystem, as well as its use cases/solutions.
- Develop and maintain a roadmap for the Smart City Ecosystem and its use cases.
- Coordination of solution development efforts.
- Obtain feedback from customers and incorporate it into the Ecosystem/use case.
- Identify new solution and service opportunities through business case development using market data, competitive intelligence and industry trends.
- Monitor and analyse market and technology trends and the competitive landscape to identify potential new product and service ideas.
- Develop competitive differentiation and benchmarking against our competitors.
- Make data-driven decisions to define and optimize product pricing.
- Develop go-to-market material in conjunction with marketing team; highlighting our overall value proposition and customer ROI.
- Support the sales team during customer and prospect meetings, as needed, to answer technical and product questions
- Perform annual strategic planning and capital planning cycles for your portfolio.
- Participate in key industry events, conferences and meetings as necessary to promote our vision to prospective customers and strategic partners.
- Previous experience working on platform products, particularly working with multiple vendors, data sets and data analytics use cases.
- Previous experience coordinating and working across cross functional teams.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to distill complex and/or ambiguous problems into clear, actionable plans
- Experience developing new products and taking them from concept to a successful market launch.
- Experience working with both Waterfall and Agile service development and project management processes.
- A passion for sharing your knowledge & expertise with team members and eagerness to learn from others.
- Highly adaptable, comfortable with fast-paced, changing, potentially ambiguous environments.
- We work together on trendsetting topics in the area of Internet of Things and Industry 4.0.
- Everybody matters: You belong to a dynamic, strongly growing and extraordinarily innovative company and can fully develop your strengths.
- You are a member of a successful, international team in a pleasant working environment characterized by appreciation.
- Depending on the area of application and experience, the position is scheduled with a gross monthly salary (14 times per year) of EUR 3.618,- as per collective agreement (IT KV/ST2). However, we offer an overpayment in line with the market, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Further benefits: individual and intensive onboarding, flextime, employee and teambuilding events, dining service, parking facilities and public transport connections.
We are looking forward to your application!
t-matix solutions GmbH