Lead Instructional Designer (m/f)
- Designing, developing and updating a variety of training materials for online and classroom training courses, with a strong focus on video-based e-learning certifications as well as micro-learning (YouTube, etc.)
- Acting as a "Scrum Master" to the Learning & Development team - organizing and running Scrum ceremonies, coaching team members, and generally organizing the Agile process in the Education team.
- Own the content review process ensuring that content is reviewed both by SME and internal team members to a set standard
- Developing content using software tools such as Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Audition, InDesign) and Articulate Storyline, including supplemental materials/guides as well as assessments
- Driving overall learning design approach to ensure learning occurs by conducting assessments and analysis to identify learning needs and recommend training methods accordingly to ensure desired outcomes
- Ensuring that training solutions incorporate best practices in learning theory by monitoring and practicing the latest trends and techniques in learning and incorporating them into course designs
- Producing course related promotional materials (brochures, web pages, customer and partner communications)
- Occasional delivery of the training courses at all levels, beginner to advanced.
- This position offers the potential for travel.
- Completed technical education (HTL, etc)
- Formal qualification in teaching
- At least 3 years professional experience in a technical position and as an instructional designer or trainer
- Strong Knowledge of Agile development techniques and the use of JIRA (Scrum Master qualification would be a strong plus)
- Strong IT skills (object oriented programming skills would be a plus, but not required)
- Experience in developing assessments for certifications in technical subjects
- Experience of working with Learning Management Systems
- Ability to design and work on multiple projects with rapid development deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluently in speaking, reading and writing English, knowledge of other languages would be an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong intercultural competence
- Ability to work independently as a trainer
- Valid work permit for working in Austria is required
- Flexible working hours (no core time)
- Attractive salary plus bonus and other benefits
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Wide range of responsibilities and a variety of career opportunities
- Modern office in Vienna close to the subway (Table Soccer, Darts, ... )
- Wiener Linien annual pass (Jobticket)
- Flat hierarchy
- Numerous company events
- Permanent, full-time employment
And many more ...
The minimum gross salary package for this position amounts to EUR 31.000 per year, plus market-conform overpayment according to qualification and experience.
With the industry's #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases--transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve "leader" status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the "Triple Crown"). This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, Cisco, Dolby, First Data, HSBC, Office Depot, Samsung, Starbucks, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent--increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, the UK and United States.