ASP .Net Core Developer (f/m/d)
You thrive in a global environment? An agile development environment is your daily business?
You love to develop your own product ideas and bring them proactively to life?
Then we are looking for you!
#greatteam #innovativethinking #makeanimpact
How you spend your day with us
- Develop, design and enhance our cloud application with ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core
- Create microservices for our application and implement APIs
- Design and implement new features around speech processing solutions
- Contribute in creating architectures and technical specifications
- Enjoy working in an international team striving for innovation!
What you bring in
- Your 3-5 years of professional experience as ASP.NET MVC, C# developer and with REST API Design
- Your knowledge in Microsoft Azure infrastructure (Cloud hosting, Azure deployment, Azure SQL, etc.)
- You love working in an agile development environment, and you have experience with SCRUM or Kanban
- You know tools such as Visual Studio and GIT, you write clean code, and you follow best practices in terms of unit tests
- You have experience with databases (preferably Azure/MS SQL, T-SQL)
- You are fascinated by trying out new technologies and love facing new challenges
- Your excellent grasp of English language; German is welcomed
- You are a team player with high resilience and a proactive, solution-oriented, doer attitude
What we offer
- Startup mentality as well as the stable environment of a world leading company
- Products under the strong, well known and recognized Philips brand
- A working environment in line with our Leadership Principles: Ownership, Talent, Transparency
- Excellent further education and room for individual development
- Employee benefits: canteen, fruits, brainfood, BBQ and team events, convenient public transport connection, free parking spaces, health-care activities, 24hr accident insurance, pension scheme, fitness center membership via works council, etc. and of course we provide you with free coffee, tea and high-quality water!
- An attractive salary which will be decided upon your experience and qualification. According to legal requirements we provide the information that the minimum annual gross salary for this role amounts to EUR 43,000.- (38.5hrs/week).
m: +43 664 82 46 418
Speech Processing Solutions GmbH