WE ARE LOOKING FOR
(Junior) Innovation Manager
Galenos Boc is the innovation laboratory of the Biogena Group. It questions the tried and tested and explores innovative ways of doing business. The aim is to advance the vision of "more good health & wellbeing for as many people as possible worldwide" through open innovation projects. The focus is on new, scalable, internationally oriented and, above all, digital business models in the field of health management.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Advance our vision of "more health and well-being for as many people as possible worldwide" through open innovation projects
- Manage digital projects as an interface function and develop new, internationally oriented business models
- Develop, create, elaborate and implement innovative concepts, ideas and strategies in the field of health management
- Monitor and evaluate current market trends and new technologies on a global scale
- Collaborate with internal interfaces and coordinate agencies
- Prepare tracking and progress reports for management and CEO
- Proactively establish and maintain contact with innovation partners
Your qualifications for this job:
- First professional experience in innovation management, management consulting, (IT) project management, or product management.
- Personal experience in a start-up or scale-up are an advantage
- Know-How in concepts and approaches of innovation management (Design Thinking, Blue Ocean Strategy, Lean Start-Up, etc.)
- High affinity for IT and digitalization
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Experience in working with agencies and outsourcing software projects
- Strong analytical understanding, excellent skills in using analytical tools (e.g. MS Excel, SQL, Tableau, R, Python, etc.)
- A way of working that suits us:
- Courageous: We have a lot of plans, our goals are ambitious and our will to create is great
- Agile: We are guided by agile principles, focus on user requirements, change our priorities when necessary and see speed as the key to success
- Solution-oriented: Creating and marketing solutions for our customers is our focus
- Feedback-oriented: Reflection and learning are essential to us. Both from our successes and our failures.
- Methodically structured: We rely on concepts and processes. Decisions we make are data-driven
What we offer:
- Co-establishment of an innovation unit as a subsidiary of a fast-growing, medium-sized company with more than 350 employees. As a subsidiary, we still offer our own processes, our own premises and our own culture.
- The opportunity to bring innovative ideas to fruition
- Workplace culture of the future
- Flexible working time models
More information: www.biogena.com/karriere
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 2.900,00 on a full-time basis, with the possibility of overpayment. The actual payment depends on the qualifications and professional experience.
Raimund Reisinger, MSc, MA is looking forward to receiving your application.