Teamleader Release (m/w/d)
CROMA-PHARMA is an internationally active, family-owned pharmaceutical Company with its headquarter in Leobendorf, Korneuburg district, in the north of Vienna. Many years of experience in the manufacturing of products based on hyaluronic acid and a unique level of expertise in the field of aesthetic medicine have made CROMA-PHARMA a globally renowned specialist in the dynamic and versatile business of anti-aging.
We are searching for applicants who want to make a sustainable contribution to our success as a family- run Austrian company.
We are expanding our Quality department and therefore looking for a/ an Teamleader Release.
- To ensure compliance with current pharmaceutical GxP, medical device and cosmetic regulatory requirements
- Development of Release specific KPI´s
- Further development of Release Team
- Build up and maintain relationship with internal suppliers and customers
- Maintenance and updating of SOPs
- Compliance with internal guidelines
- Implementation of system improvements
- Monitoring of the storage of retention samples
- Batch release of medical devices and cosmetic products
- Participation in audits
- Employee support and coaching
- Employee Development
- Natural science education (FH, University)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in administrative, GMP-related areas (regulatory or quality management systems)
- Leadership experience
- Sound knowledge in the creation of specifications for QM systems
- Experience with risk analysis and problem solving approaches (e.g. Six Sigma)
- Entrepreneurial thinking and action
- Extremely high degree of self-organization
- Efficient and respectful communication, high degree of social maturity
- Solution-oriented action
- Excellent German and English spoken and written
- Very good EDV user knowledge (MS Office, Office 365)
- Qualified Person, SAP experience of great benefit
We offer a varied work in a rapidly expanding company with diverse development opportunities and company benefits, as well as flexible working hours and home office. If you want to become part of a dynamic team, we look forward to meeting you!
For this position, a salary of EUR 56,000, - (full-time) applies gross p. a. Willingness to overpayment exists and depends on the specific qualification and experience.