Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
In this role you will mine and combine multiple data sources (retail, consumer, market, demographic, etc.) to provide powerful, action-oriented recommendations. Also you will support and drive the deployment and adoption of one or several areas of Demand Spaces in the assigned area (typically country or Business Unit).
CI Manager Chocolate CE (m/f/d)
How you will contribute
- Be responsible for governance and growth of the Demand Spaces data foundation and dashboards.
- Work closely with business teams to establish demand spaces in new markets, and continued support of existing one
- Leverage portfolio and growth insights derived from the Demand Spaces framework to challenge for growth opportunities for Mondelēz.
- In partnership with shopper, develop compelling customer selling stories.
- Provide PMO support for Demand Spaces, including stakeholder interviews, local/global project touchpoints, team workshops, topic specific discussions, dashboard training. Leads workstreams emerging out of the Demand Space framework (e.g. Customer stories, Equity/Comms, H&W, etc.)
- Provide analytical support at a local market level.
What you will bring
- A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career with experience and knowledge in:
- Consumer-centric, seasoned Insights and Analytics professional, with passion for driving the business
- Experience in Insight and in Business Areas (Marketing, Innovation, Trade, Sales)
- Experience working directly with Marketing teams and designing, executing, and analyzing primary & secondary data sources
- Demonstrated experience using design thinking/Agile methodologies principles to identify and surface innovative business opportunities
- Strong leadership and influencing profile
- Strong collaborator: Interested and motivated by working with others
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
- This position reports to the Senior Consumer Insights Manager Central Europe Lead and is an intermediate management position. The Consumer Insights Manager manages research processes and delivers timely, insightful and actionable recommendations to business partners to support decision-making.
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- strong presentation skills, strong written communication, dealing with ambiguity and drive for results.
- Excellent ability to conduct analysis of ad hoc & continuous data sources (retail measurement, consumer & shopper panels, brand health trackers, demand spaces).
- Strong ability to synthesize data from different sources into a well-structured story with clear implications.
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree required (Master's degree preferred).
- Min. 8 years of working experience (preferably FMCG) and min. 5 years of market research.
Job specific requirements:
- Demonstrated ability to work across cultures, and in remote teams.
- Fluent in English (required), fluent in German (preferred)
Mandatory information in Austria: The salary is graded in the Collective Labor Agreement Handwerk und Gewerbe für Angestellte. If you meet the mentioned requirements the entry gross-salary for this position will be EUR 71.600,-- per year, split up in 14 pays for full-time. We're willing to overpay, dependent on your professional work experience and qualification..