Eaton plant in Schrems (Power Distribution Division) has an opening for a
Manufacturing Supervisor (m/f/d)
(RCD/RCBO key components)
Plant in Schrems with over 600 employees is a leader in the field of high-quality electrical and electronic products and is one of the international market leaders.
The primary function of this position is the management of the manufacturing of RCD and RCBO key components with automated production lines including specific material treatment processes, supporting power distribution division (PDD) through deep knowledge in manufacturing of electrical components, leading the manufacturing team with framework of Eaton Philosophy, Values, in general Eaton Business System (EBS).
- Leads and motivates the team in the department to achieve profitability
- Improves Eaton Safety Culture, the Eaton Continuous Improvement (CI) Culture, the Eaton Quality Culture and deploys EBS tools throughout the team
- Develops, prepares and deploys manufacturing concepts and invests, reinforces and supports an increasing CI culture within the team to foster break through continuous improvements
- Implements new processes and performs changes, evaluates documents for production and checks calculation related to BOM and routing, supports plant operations engineering for calculating new or modified processes to gain efficiency projects
- Plans and reviews costs along the defined value stream in supporting controlling, evaluates performance, output and quality
- Supports R&D, purchasing organization and operations engineering with detailed technical know-how for manufacturing processes of electrical components, understands the entire manufacturing process for key components and the finish product (RCD/RCBO)
- Establishes a smooth communication to internal tool shop and special production equipment shop, quality department, maintenance department, continuous improvement organization, supply chain organization, controlling and internal customers to optimize product cost, quality, inventory, on time delivery and lead time
- Establishes and performs the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 50001 in daily business
- Master's Degree in Production Technology/Electrical Engineering or HTL Electrical Engineering
- Experience in leading production teams (volume manufacturing)
- Deep knowledge of manufacturing processes in automated production environment
- Knowledge of electrical engineering/electromechanical background
- Experience in analyzing, planning and implementing new processes and technologies
- Lean Management in manufacturing
- Knowledge in controlling of costing and cost calculation, production effectiveness, investment planning
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Excellent working environment - safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce - the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are - both individually and as an organization - and direct our activities every day.
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully.
For a work location in Schrems (Austria):
Depending on the qualification, we offer a compensation according to the Austrian collective bargaining agreement of the electrical and electronics industry in the respective employment group taking into account the years of service in the respective employment group, willingness to overpay depending on the relevant professional experience and qualification.
We are a power management company made up of over 92,000 employees, doing business in more than 175 countries. Our energy-efficient products and services help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more reliably, efficiently, safely and sustainably. By giving people tools to use power more efficiently. Helping companies do business more sustainably. And by encouraging each and every employee at Eaton to think differently about our business, our communities--and the positive impact we can have on the world.