Cloud Security Architect ( f / d / m )
Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. paysafecard is part of Paysafe Group and global market leader in online prepaid payment methods. Based in Vienna, the company is internationally active and present in 46 countries around the world.
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
This is a Vienna base Job!
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Design enterprise security architecture for cloud-based solutions, including but not limited to: transition strategies, bundling (multiple cloud offerings) strategies, risk assessment, and roadmap planning
- Ownership of the Cloud security architecture, including technology stack
- Lead Cloud security architecture design reviews & fully document the Cloud security architecture to reflect internal and external changes
- Collaborating with key business partners to understand their success criteria and enabling them to iterate and innovate in a secure manner.
- Owns and leads the group Cloud security projects and improvements, from the definition to the successful completion phase
- Implement and design API Security, Container Security, AWS Cloud Security, Azure security stack
- Relevant university degree in related fields
- Relevant experience in e-commerce and/or payment industry
- Fluency in English (German is a plus)
- Familiar with security architecture design principles (eg. SABSA, Cloud Security Alliance)
- A demonstrated professional work history in providing information security architecture, engineering and/or consulting services to enterprise organizations
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure, networking, security best practices, and automation technologies
- Knowledge and understanding of threat analysis and assessment of potential and current information security risk/threats
- At least 5 years' experience
- SABSA, TOGAF, CCSP certifications is considered an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative and dedication to quality
- Adaptable, flexible, and willingness to embrace change
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary in accordance with the Austrian IT Collective Agreeement, starting from EUR 35.252,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
This is a Vienna base Job!
We look forward to your application!
Please find further information on www.paysafe.com
Take a look and visit us!