SAP Product Manager (m / f / d)
Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. paysafecard is part of Paysafe Group and global market leader in online prepaid payment methods. Based in Vienna, the company is internationally active and present in 46 countries around the world.
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
This is a Vienna Based Job!
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Establishes SAP/PM & SAP/BW product vision for complex & high impact products incorporating leading-edge technologies
- Recognizes & prioritizes the most important work for product team (short-term and long-term work)
- Leads high complexity SAP/PM & SAP/BW Product Scrum team, including Technical Lead, Developers & Managed Services
- Work closely with other paysafecard teams when SAP integration is required
- Responsible for working with team(s) to surface and implement / address improvements / remove impediments that have implications across the department
- Balances tradeoffs among product value, design & technology
- Acts as the voice of the customer, interfacing with enterprise leaders as an advocate for your product
- Identifies audience, user groups, needs & feature requirements.
- Aligns user needs & business value while streamlining + championing delivery channels for product delivery. Includes technical & go-to-market delivery.
- Develops feature requirements & acceptance criteria while acting as final release gatekeeper for new functionality
- Define & launch minimum viable products, adding key features/requirements incrementally
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Agile Certification
- 7+ years of utility experience
- 7+ years of SAP experience as a business user
- BW/BOBJ experience
- Experience as a team member or Product Owner of an agile development team
- Humble - takes feedback well and shows resilience
- Hungry - desires to get things done, is execution oriented, and seeks better ways to do the job
- Collaborative - has strong interpersonal skills; cares about and works well with teammates
- Resilience and rapid iteration - exhibits a "fail fast" mentality, and bounces back from setbacks
- Fosters a creative, "fail fast" environment, supportive of risks
- Desire to actively provide strengths-based coaching
- Has a strong followership
- Builds vision into larger PG&E strategy and culture
- Ability to influence others to buy into vision
- Attracts self-motivated "doers" to the team
- Ability to dynamically reprioritize highest priority work
- Quickly moves to most viable alternatives
- Can lead complex product scrum teams
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary in accordance with the IT Collective Agreeement, starting from EUR 35.252,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
We look forward to your application!
This is a permanent full-time Vienna based job! Work permit for Austria is required in advance!
Please find further information on www.paysafe.com