Junior Internal Auditor (m/f/d) RMG
We are currently looking for an Internal Auditor (m/f/d) for our RMG department. In this position you will be responsible for conducting Internal Audit sessions, creating checklists and providing management with a detailed report in regards to the findings.
Improving our internal procedures and processes will also be an important part of this role.
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk and conduct an investigation into identified or reported risks
- Conduct Internal Audit sessions through different methods such as interview, testing, and observation
- Ensure that audit evidence is clearly documented to support audit findings
- Report on key findings accompanied by proposed actions to management and business owners
- Make independent recommendations on how to improve controls, procedures, systems, and business practices
- Collaborate with other departments in order to come up with the most suitable suggestions for improvement
- Keep up to date with upcoming regulatory changes in various markets
- Be accustomed to run market analysis to understand industry standards
- High School Diploma
- Specific work experience in more than one of the mentioned departments: CS, Fraud, RG, AML, Compliance (preferably Internal Audit)
- Experience in the gaming industry would be a plus
- Analytical skills with a highly developed sense of curiosity
- Excellent report writing skills
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) as well as Jira and Confluence
- Ability to work with large datasets
- High-level interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills
- High sense of ownership and desire to improve their skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honor their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a very competitive salary. According to §9 Abs. 2 GlBG, the minimum collective salary is 35.784,- EUR gross per annum. We are more than willing to offer a higher salary to potential candidates in correlation with any job-related additional training, qualifications and work experience they possess.
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.