Senior Product Project Manager (m/f/d)
Greentube is currently offering two more full-time positions as Senior Product Project Manager (m/f/d) to start at its HQ in Vienna. As a Product Project Manager, you will be responsible for organising, scheduling and delivering concurrent running high profile projects within the organisation with the aim of meeting project commitments. You will also be creating the business requirements and grooming them with the teams and in the process, will closely collaborate with product owners, development teams and operational teams.
- Organise and manage the delivery of several concurrent running projects, features and products
- Break down high-level requirements into user stories and provide written business requirements to different teams
- Collaborate closely with product owners to plan and prioritise product delivery roadmaps and product release plans
- Collaborate closely with the development teams to schedule and forecast the project deadlines using average velocities for the teams
- Coordinate the delivery of work packages and conduct corporate release and resource planning
- Handle the project change management process and schedule the software shipments to the production environment
- Report and manage progress, risks, issues, any deviation from plan (budget, scope, etc.) within the agreed project framework
- Identify, document and communicate the critical path for projects, internal and external dependencies and pre-requisites
- Perform project close down and any cross-functional improvement in close collaboration with other departments
- A completed higher education (Bachelor or Master's degree)
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in a comparable position
- Experience in - and know-how of the casino/gambling industry is preferred
- Experience in Product Management/Product Owner roles is preferred.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle with knowledge in agile project management and the ability to use scrum principles
- Ability to understand business needs on a functional and technical level and translate these into requirements.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to break down and solve complex problems in an agile environment
- Excellent planning and decision making skills, with the ability to logically measure risk against the potential gain
- Good leadership skills and multi-tasking ability
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honor their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a very competitive salary. According to §9 Abs. 2 GlBG, the minimum collective salary is 43.316,- EUR gross per annum. We are more than willing to offer a higher salary to potential candidates in correlation with any job-related additional training, qualifications and work experience they possess.
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.