Senior HR Generalist (m/f)
- Act as a key HR point of contact and trusted advisor for our business leaders and employees
- Generalist HR Support across the business in areas as HR operations, employee engagement and employee relations, staffing, new employee onboarding, legal and regulatory compliance, compensation and benefits and employee communications.
- Support and facilitate global processes, programs and initiatives for dedicated business units
- Act as a trusted advisor and provide consultation and support to managers on HR issues and manage and resolve all employee relations issues
- Ensure compliance with the local legislation in the different countries in EMEA and applicable company policies and employment laws.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of our HR services by identifying best practices and continuous process improvement
- Lead the on-boarding and off-boarding process for dedicated countries and business units in Europe and organize and implement international mobility and relocation topics
- Lead, collaborate and/or contribute to projects and initiatives in EMEA
- Drive HR Analytics from an HR Operations perspective
- Masters's degree in Human Resources
- 10+ years of Human Resources experience within a technology organization of a multinational company environment
- Solid experience as HR Partner/Employee Relations Specialist in Austria and preferable other EMEA markets
- Deep knowledge of country labour law, rules, regulations and obligations especially in Austria and at least one more EMEA market
- Excellent German and English skills
- Hands-on personality and experience taking responsibility for the full scope of HR activities
- Evidence in providing support and advice to employees on operational HR activities
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong track record and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Highly effective organizational skills and strong business and HR acumen
- Strong influencing and consultative skills combined with problem-solving skills
- Opportunity to work in a company with a real global mindset of more than 50 nationalities
- Favorable working atmosphere with flat hierarchy
- Career opportunities and a wide range of responsibilities within the core job e.g. through participation in projects or initiatives, moving to another role, department or country
- Numerous programs in place like Give back to communities (paid time off to volunteer for a cause of your heart), Diversity & Inclusion, Global Learning days, …
- We celebrate and socialize as a team and therefore host numerous social events throughout the year globally as well as by engaging as a team in global contests
- Competitive attractive compensation package
- Wiener Linien annual pass (Jobticket)
- Flexible working time (no core time) and permanent, full-time employment
And many more ...
Eager to work in a fast-growing, innovative and highly motivated company where your single contribution counts to the company's success? Go ahead and apply! We look forward to receiving your application.
The minimum annual gross salary package for this position amounts to EUR 49.014,- plus overpayment in line with the market depending on qualifications and experience.
With the industry's #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases--transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve "leader" status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the "Triple Crown.") This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, ANZ Bank, Cisco, Dolby, Experian, First Data, HSBC, Merck, Office Depot, Samsung, Swiss Re, Starbucks, Telstra, UBS, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent--increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, United States, and the UK.