Vienna City /
Are you an Engineering Team Lead with experience managing software developers, getting projects delivered on time and to specification, by using the best technologies and practices?
Join our team if you like to move things forward and work with the latest technologies.
What we need is you, overseeing the application development and technical deployments, leading a team of first-class professionals.
What you can expect:
The Application Development Team Leader takes care about IT software development and project priorities in line with business requirements.
· Participates in the development of plans, roadmaps and software programs of work: plan, execute, and manage the delivery of these plans
· Supports execution and compliance with architecture, technology stack and development processes and tools
· Coordinates the DevOps engineers in order to assure the good management of a Kubernetes based Openshift Container Platform and it's components including databases, web-servers, messaging services and build pipelines
· Ensures effective resource planning and allocation in alignment with project managers and line superior
· Promotes innovation within the team with regards to technologies and frameworks used
· Coaches, mentors and develops own team members
What skills and experience you need to bring to the team:
We need you to be a real self-starter, driven to succeed and confident taking the ownership and responsibility; experienced with leading, coaching and mentoring others to develop their skills and knowledge.
· 5+ years of professional experience in developing and operating software either in cloud environments or on-premise
· Experience leading developers to deliver consumer facing applications, working with cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders
· Excellent planning, analysis, problem solving, and organisational skills
· Experience with Kubernetes and Openshift knowledge is an advantage
· Knowledge of CI/CD concepts and tooling (Jenkins, GIT, Archiva, Upsource, Jira)
· Good command of English is a must, German is a plus
Ready to get things moving? Join our team!
Career plan and professional growth opportunities? We guarantee an individual path of professional development. We give development opportunities in various IT projects.
Implementation of own initiatives? Our success is based on team spirit. This is why our colleagues accept responsibility, are always part of the solution, and act as true partners to customers and colleagues alike.
Stability of employment? Dynamic work in a stable international company with a leading position in the air and sea freight market. We focus on long-term cooperation. After the project is over, we talk, listen and provide further challenges.
Benefits? We provide technical and personal trainings, eLearning, co-financing of language courses and more.
Wage (gross): 4000 EUR/month *We are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!
Die RBI Group IT GmbH ist eine Tochter der Raiffeisen Bank International mit dem Ziel die Spezialinstitute Raiffeisen Leasing, Valida Vorsorge Management, Raiffeisen Bausparkasse, Raiffeisen...
Ihre Aufgaben: Unterstützung des Entwicklungsteams bei der Weiterentwicklung von Applikationen, Absprache der Anforderungen mit unseren Analysten sowie Mitarbeitern unseres Kunden, Entwurf von Lösungskonzepten...