Team Leader Brand Marketing*
- KTM AG
- full time
- Team Leader GASGAS Brand Marketing
*As a global player rooted in Austria, we thrive on diversity. No matter what gender you may be, where you come from or the color of your skin - here, you are YOU, and that's what matters to us.
The opportunities are endless when you are fearless
Driven by the passion of over 4000 employees, KTM is the largest European motorcycle manufacturer with a revenue of over EUR1.5 billion. To this end, we consistently pursue a long-term strategy based on the four pillars of brand, globalization, innovation and employees. That's why we are looking for new, proactive colleagues to work with us and share this journey. With or without career experience. With or without a university education. With one or two X chromosomes. Because, no matter who you are, in the end, all that matters to us, is what you can do!
In this role you are responsible for all marketing activities concerning the GASGAS brand and products, including motorsport. Starting with product folders, advertising, campaigns, communication concepts, press releases and much more you are the person to go to. If you are the multitalent we are looking for and your heart beats for motorcycles - then you are the right candidate!
THE TASKS AWAITING YOU
- Creation and coordination of all guidelines and communication concepts, ads and web-banners, folders, posters etc.
- Coordination and management of communication projects for GASGAS products
- Conception and implementation of integrated multi-channel campaigns as well as media and PR activities
- Project management for various media and PR events
- Project monitoring and coordination of GASGAS communication topics
- Coming up with inspiring, innovative ideas, in line with current trends, ensuring the brand values are developed and consistently applied across all channels
- Content and editorial planning
- budget planning and allocation
HOW YOU CAN INSPIRE US
s or Masters degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- at least 2 years of experience in the field of Marketing in a similar role
- Marketing all-rounder with profound experience in online and offline marketing
- experience in marketing project management in an international environment
- excellent MS Office knowledge
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, German or Spanish are beneficial
- knowledge of current marketing trends, motorcycle knowledge preferred
- results-oriented, fast-learner, flexible and the ability to work under pressure
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- the opportunity to help shape the future of Europe's most successful motorcycle manufacturer
- flexitime model with the possibility of using up to 3 Fridays per month as time-off in lieu
- attractive social benefits, flexible working hours, and interesting training and development opportunities, as well as a unique corporate culture characterized by collegiality and team spirit
- we offer an attractive and performance-related salary based on qualifications and professional experience. This can be considerably higher than the collective agreement (collective agreement (KV) minimum on the basis of full-time employment is a gross annual income of EUR 44.510,20).
- Flexible working hours
- Health and fitness
- KTM MasterCard Gold
- Employee events
- Employee gifts
- Special rates
- Welcome on board
FAQ KTM_Academy Career Benefits
If you have any questions, please contact Stephanie Nemec on Stephanie.Nemec@ktm.com
Not the right job?
Klick here for similar jobs: Marketing & Sales, Product Management
Two-stage with personal interviews (department and HR), as well as a work trial at the second appointment
Are you interested in working in a dynamic and motivated team? If so, we look forward to your informative online application (curriculum vitae, cover letter as well as relevant references)! Apply now