AOP Orphan is a European pioneer in the development, marketing and distribution of medicines for people with rare and complex diseases. To enhance our team in Vienna we are looking for a:
Business Unit Director (f/m/d)
Neurology & Metabolic Disorders
- Scientific academic background combined with deep commercial experience
- Long-term experience in a senior position in pharma commercial structures or heading a business unit
- Ideally headquarter experience in a pharma company
- Technical expertise and contacts in the area of Neurology & Metabolic Disorders
- Strategic thinking person, not losing the focus
- Track record of excellent cooperation between country/headquarter organizations or departments
- Strong leadership, influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (in English and German)
Ready for an ambitious job?
- You define and implement the company long-term strategy for products within the Business Unit
- You develop a clear and broad strategic plan for the Business Unit and implement this in cooperation with our countries
- You lead a small Business Unit team in Vienna and cross functional product teams without reporting line from strategic to operational executional level
Like to take accountability?
- You are responsible for lifecycle management of products, preparation and implementation of launch plans and sales maximization programs
- You develop and coordinate expansion plans to enter into new markets
- You have budget responsibility and you provide country guidance and asses appropriate resource allocation to support our brands
Able to align?
- You create professional contacts with KOLs, Patient Support Groups and other healthcare organizations worldwide
- You work closely with various departments such as Market Access, Medical and with colleagues from regional teams
- You are successful in leading cross-functional project teams
Looking for an agile environment?
- You enjoy working in a growing international company, introducing solutions for rare diseases to new markets
- You are happy to drive agile commercial projects in our fast-developing company environment
- You ensure an effective Business Unit /brand communication processes above and within countries and you provide regular updates on scientific knowledge, brands, market trends and forecasting
The gross monthly salary provided for this function is a minimum of EUR 6.500.- based on full-time employment. Any potential overpayment depends on professional experience and qualifications.
Take this AOPPORTUNITY and apply now.
+43 1 503 72 44-62