Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
The Greentube Games Development department provides the novoSDK toolkit to international partners. This game development kit allows our partners to quickly & efficiently develop new slots and other online casino games on a wide range of platforms.
The framework stands out for the high-quality technical support and other in-house services that we offer to our partners. In order to maintain the quality despite the constantly growing number of active developers, we are looking for an experienced SDK Quality Engineer with both test automation & manual testing experience to assist us full-time.
- Test Automation: Further extend and polish our test automation systems, write & maintain all unit tests within our framework in Java & C# and play a crucial role in constantly improving our continuous integration (CI) practice.
- Quality Assurance: Actively contribute to our sprints by thoroughly challenging framework changes, individual components and their interconnections both manually in form of games testing and also through constructive code reviews via GitLab, integration & regression tests and other means you identify as valuable.
- Tools: Take partial ownership of our internally developed ARMS tool - A Record Management System - while closely working together with all involved developers. Maintain all of our game recordings and take over responsibility in this area with regards to our novoSDK release cycle.
- Test Management: Sustainably define & shape the test strategy for our framework, analyze unexpectedly surfacing issues and make sure that the whole team can learn from those experiences. Regularly align with our in-house QA department to ensure continuous knowledge transfer.
- Documentation: Write new & enhance existing technical documentation on Confluence so that our developing partners can effectively implement complex games on our provided technology stack.
- Framework Development: Assist with the implementation of new features & tools wherever required, e.g. in form of new market requirements or coming from other stakeholders, and provide helpful tutorials on how to make proper use of them in order to complement our available technical documentation.
- Agile Software Development: Participate actively in our recurring meetings such as biweekly sprint review & planning sessions.
- Completed higher technical education (e.g. BSc or equivalent) or comparable work experience plus previous hands-on experience with test automation related topics
- Experience developing, reviewing, understanding and debugging code and writing & maintaining unit tests in Java and/or C#
- Interest in games development specifically and the gambling industry in general
- Motivated to optimize existing framework components, tools and code bases
- Team-oriented approach to work combined with the willingness to provide well-written technical documentation
- Constructive, proactive and precise working style with a keen eye for detail
- Very good communicational skills as well as fluency in both spoken & written English, German proficiency would be advantageous
Nice to have:
- ISTQB(R) Certified Tester (or a comparable software testing qualification)
- Knowledge of service-oriented architecture and/or previous development experience of APIs is desirable
- Previous experience with Scrum, Kanban or similar agile development methods
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honour their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a very competitive salary. According to §9 Abs. 2 GlBG, the minimum collective salary is EUR 42.672,- Euro gross per annum. We are more than willing to offer a higher salary to potential candidates in correlation with any job-related additional training, qualifications and work experience they possess.
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.