AOP Orphan is a European pioneer in the development, marketing and distribution of medicines for people with rare and complex diseases. To enhance our team in Vienna we are looking for a:
Preclinical Development Specialist (f/m/d)
- Completed scientific studies
- +5 years' experience in the implementation and evaluation of preclinical studies
- Profound knowledge in pharmacology and toxicology
- Advanced scientific writing skills
- Ability to evaluate efficacy and safety non-clinical data and give recommendations
at project level
- Ability to strategically plan, prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Strong communication and presentations skills in English and German
- IT skills (Office 365, Adobe Acrobat)
Ready for an ambitious job?
- You cover preclinical development as team member of multi-disciplinary project teams
- You provide sound evaluations and interpretations of results in the context of preclinical data
- You define the human starting and therapeutic dose based on NO(A)EL/MABEL
Like to take accountability?
- You are responsible for design and analysis of preclinical pharmacology/toxicology studies in close collaboration with multi-disciplinary project teams
- You evaluate pre-clinical stage of potential in-licensing projects
- You are a team-player and eager to deliver results in a small but effective preclinical development team
Able to align?
- You prepare and review toxicology and safety pharmacology parts of regulatory documents
- You support submissions to health authorities and communicate with regulatory agencies to resolve preclinical issues
Looking for an agile environment?
- You enjoy working in a growing international company
- You prefer a high degree of independence and responsibility for assigned projects
- You have a pro-active attitude and a creative approach to problem-solving
The gross monthly salary provided for this function is a minimum of EUR 4.000.- based on full-time employment. Any potential overpayment depends on professional experience and qualifications.
Take this AOPPORTUNITY and apply now.
+43 1 503 72 44-62