We are looking for a process manager (m/f/d) with a strong analytical and communicative skill-set who owns and proactively shapes our business processes in the finance & risk division of UNIQA Insurance Group AG.
In this role, you will serve as the central interface between the finance department and IT/data management teams, responsible for SAP controlling topics and processes. You will be part of a team of business process owners, each responsible for a different topic area in our finance department.
Process manager for controlling (m/f/d)
Your main responsibilities
- Internal key user community: As our inhouse expert on SAP FI/CO, you will be the first point of contact for other members of the controlling community and communicate effectively across hierarchy. You will pro-actively ensure regular exchange among our internal controlling community, e.g. coordinating and holding key user community calls, SAP platform boards, etc.
- Process guidance: you will gain a clear understanding of controlling processes across the group, maintaining existing and defining new processes. With this expertise, you will pro-actively support the business departments in problem-solving across the process stream, promoting simplified processes and a data driven culture
- Process solutions: You will partner with other business departments, capture and review their business needs and translate them to specifications for IT development. Together with our internal and external partners, you create solutions and manage customizing of our SAP modules
- Application support: You will be the interface between business and external SAP support (levels 1-3), prioritizing incidents and ensuring that they solutions are in line with our overall process and data strategy
- You are a proactive communicator and able to drive decisions and consensus across multi-functional and international teams
- You are well-organized and have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have considerable working (and ideally, also customization) experience with SAP FI/CO, either as consultant or a comparable position (business analysis, product owner, etc.)
- You have a university degree in either economics, business administration or information technology
- You are fluent in English and German for both verbal and written communication
Your core competencies
- Peer Relationships: being a good team player
- Motivating others: enabling others to give their best
- Problem Solving: methodically solving issues
- Innovation Management: recognizing good ideas and taking care of their implementation
- Presentation Skills: being effective in different presentation settings
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on challenging and complex topics in the insurance & finance area
- A lot of individual responsibility within a motivated and supporting team that promotes open communication and flat hierarchy
- A multinational working environment and cooperation across the whole UNIQA Insurance Group
- A market competitive based salary
- Flexible working hours (incl. home office), a wide range of social benefits and attractive career opportunities
Annual minimum wage according to collective agreement: EUR 65.000 - gross. We are prepared to exceed depending on qualification and experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
HR Business Partner
Untere Donaustraße 21
A - 1029 Wien
Tel.: 0664 888 270 52