RIAG.digital - Scrum Master (m/w)
LOCATION: 1120 VIENNA
CROSS ANNUAL SALARY: FROM EUR 52.000
WORKING HOURS: 38,5 HOURS/WEEK, FULLTIME
We are a small, but strong team of Scrum Masters who are looking for a further member to support RIAG Digital and its 60 employees on their ongoing Agile journey. Our work is comprised of serving both product and service teams as well as the organization as a whole. It is possible to make a difference at RIAG Digital, so we are looking for change agents to join our team.
QUALIFICATIONS WE WILL REWARD
- Your minimum 3 years of experience with Scrum, Kanban and Agile in a master/coach role allows you to support our teams right from the start.
- You are proactive and can work independently, but you are a team player when working and trying to achieve goals in teams or bigger groups.
- Your actions, ways of working and communicating are those of a role model.
- You understand how important continuous learning is and you set an example by spreading your constantly growing knowledge.
- You reflect on your actions and thought patterns and are ready to change them if needed.
- You possess a hands-on mentality, are open-minded, transparent and solution-oriented.
- Your traits include patience and frustration tolerance: You understand that paths are made by walking and that this takes time.
- It is considered an advantage, if you have experience working with Kanban and Kanban metrics and can support our teams in their implementation.
- Good German skills broaden your range of influence and are thus a must.
CHALLENGES YOU WILL MASTRE
- By using different approaches, methodologies and tools, you serve 2 teams to help them in their continuous improvement, working in a self-organized way and achieving a higher level of maturity.
- Cross-team collaboration is nothing new to you, so you can use your experience and ideas to foster and support it at RIAG Digital.
- You treat people as equals, regardless of their role.
- You help shape and support the continuous improvement of RIAG Digital together with other Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches.
BENEFITS YOU WILL ENJOY
- Subsidised meals
- Paybacks for grocery shopping and travel
- Possibilities in continued education and train-ing
- Good public transport connections
- Minimum yearly salary before taxes for this fulltime position is set at EUR 52.000,-. The actual salary is set depending on your experience and qualifications.
Wir suchen die Neugierigen, die Verlässlichen, die Motivierten, die Vielseitigen, die Ungewöhnlichen, die Offenen, die Fokussierten, die Umdenkenden, die Mitdenkenden, die Nachdenkenden und vor allem die Menschlichen, die Neues entdecken wollen. Wir suchen Sie! Jetzt bewerben auf www.superjobzentrale.at