Senior Product Marketing Manager
ready2order is transforming to a payment, banking, and lending solution for small business owners. And you'll make this happen!
Take full responsibility for product launches and coordinate roll-outs with marketing, brand, operations, and product management to serve thousands of small businesses.
Your first product to launch will be a payment terminal, followed by a bank account and credit card for micro-businesses across any industry.
In the next growth phase, we want to acquire +100,000 micro-businesses across Europe to become the top financial aggregator in Europe.
You will be the first establishing Product Marketing at ready2order!
WITHIN 1 WEEK, YOU'LL
- complete the ready2order onboarding bootcamp and learn about the company history, our business, and where we are going.
- have coffee breaks with employees from different departments.
- meet your team.
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL
- spend time with customer-facing departments to get a clear understanding of our customers.
- pick up a deep understanding of our product and its functionalities.
- get an overview of our product roadmap and the product development processes.
- start a close collaboration with product development, sales, marketing and customer support.
- start planning your first product roll-out.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- be fully responsible for product launches and roll-outs in Germany and Austria.
- have a roll-out plan among our product roadmap.
- have the bigger picture in mind by being involved in the early stages of the product life cycle.
- have fully planned, coordinated, and realized the communication of product changes and redesigns.
- define a short and long term product marketing strategy.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- develop a go-to-market strategy to release future features and products successfully.
- build up product marketing within our company and establish a product marketing infrastructure with determined processes.
- plan and coordinate the launch, and roll-out of our credit card and business bank account.
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- have released various product design and functionality changes.
- contribute to the launch of our new products and services in payment, banking, and lending in Germany and Austria.
- be working on the roll-out of our existing and new products across Europe.
- contribute to our success in internationalization.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE TO BE "ready"
- +5 years of experience in a similar role.
- you are confidently handling product launches across several countries.
- ability to think critically and strategically to come up with effective launch strategies.
- you are an action-driven and proactive personality.
- you have strong communication and coordination skills.
- you have a solid understanding of marketing.
- having native German language skills are mandatory for this position, as we will focus on Germany for the next 12 months.
- You have very good oral and written communication skills in English.
Our vision is to become the top of mind standard for managing a small business.
We create a central access to all essential tools, entrepreneurs really need to unleash the full potential of their business.
Are you ready? Dann bewirb dich unter:
ready2order GmbH | Treustraße 22-24, 1200 Wien | www.ready2order.com/at/jobs