IT Service Desk / 1st Level Support (m/f/d)
Our employees are essential for our success. To ensure a smooth and pleasant day-to-day-work, we are searching for a communicative, committed and service-oriented colleague, to support our team in a growing business. In this role, you will be the first point of contact for all matters in the field of IT and support our users / colleagues in their day to day problems.
- 1st level support for our users (single point of contact)
- Receive, process and / or forward all IT-related customer enquiries and error messages of the employees and partners of the company
- Escalation of complex enquiries to the correct contact person / support team
- Management of all incident- and request fulfillment-tickets throughout the whole life-cycle
- Support in the analysis and bug fixing processes as well as the constant communication with the users
- Installation of new HW / SW in the client area
- First level support for:
- Standard software (MS Office, Adobe etc.)
- Windows- and Mac OS clients
- Client hardware and printers
- Diverse applications (after initial training)
- Set up of new work stations: from user creation to the complete installation of PCs and telephones
- Support in the maintenance of the system documentation or the KEDB
- Completed education with an IT-focus (e.g. HTL, college, appropriate apprenticeship, etc.)
- First work experience in a similar role, with focus on technical support / help desk
- Very good knowledge of state of the art client standard software (MS Windows, Office, Adobe, etc.)
- Fundamental technical knowledge (networking, soft- and hardware, AD, client infrastructure)
- High level of commitment supported by a strong customer- and service oriented way of working
- Experience with a ticketing system / service management system is an advantage
- Communicative personality
- A high level of resilience, even in stressful situations
- The desire to develop
- Reliable and accurate work style
- Very good command of English, both spoken and written; German knowledge is an advantage
Beneficial skills and knowledge:
- Basic certifications: ECDL, ITIL Foundation
- Interested in new challenges
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honour their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a very competitive salary. According to §9 Abs. 2 GlBG, the minimum collective salary is 27.440,- Euro gross per annum. We are more than willing to offer a higher salary to potential candidates in correlation with any job-related additional training, qualifications and work experience they possess.
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.