Junior IT Audit and Risk Manager (m/f/d) - 35 h/week
The Junior IT Audit and Risk Manager's (m/f/d) tasks are conducting regular audits based on company policies and supporting with the isms risk management by conducting regular risk assessments and follow up on the risk treatment measures. Other responsibilities include supporting monitoring the effectiveness of isms objectives, as well as supporting the development and improvement of the ISMS at Greentube.
- Identify stakeholders and schedule risk assessment meetings
- Chair risk assessment meeting and review the risks regularly with risk owners
- Align on risk treatment measures and support with the implementation of the defined measures
- Carry out internal and external audits to evaluate and test the compliance with company policies and procedures
- Make independent recommendations on the improvement of controls, procedures and systems
- Ensure the regular provision of monitoring reports
- Schedule and conduct regular meetings to follow up on isms initiatives
- Support with gathering information and documentation for isms initiatives
- Communicate frequently with risk management and isms stakeholders
- A completed higher education (Bachelor or Master's degree in IT)
- 1-2 years of experience in the field of IT management, IT audit, IT compliance and/or IT security
- Good knowledge in the area of IT Governance, Risk, Audit and/or Compliance
- Familiarity with some of the following frameworks and standards: ISO27000, ISO31000, ITIL, COBIT, PCI-DSS
- Optional certified in ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, CISA, CRISC, CISM, CISPP, ITIL, COBIT
- Structured and well-organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivation and independent working skills
- Open-minded and enjoys learning
- Fluent in English (Both writing and speaking)
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honour their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a very competitive salary. According to §9 Abs. 2 GlBG, the minimum collective salary is 35.252,- Euro gross per annum. We are more than willing to offer a higher salary to potential candidates in correlation with any job-related additional training, qualifications and work experience they possess.
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.