Corporate Project Manager (f/m/d)
Greentube is currently offering a full-time position as Corporate Project Manager (m/f/d) to start at its HQ in Vienna. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for organising, scheduling and delivering corporate projects with the aim of aligning project objectives with company goals.
This position will bring your career to the next level through more responsibility and challenging projects!
- Definition, creation and management of project plans, requirements as well as timelines
- Define project schedules, monitor progress and manage project resources and usage
- Use of appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Alignment of project objectives with company goals
- Lead and monitor involved project team members to make sure goals and objectives are being kept
- Report status to stakeholders on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Establish an effective project organisation and communication structure
- Identify and manage dependencies with other projects and evaluate their impact
- Tracking of project health by assessing possible risk and resolving arising issues
- Maintain project management standards and aspire to improve the project quality and satisfaction
- Managing and administering project documentation
- Foster partnership with customers, stakeholders and sponsors
- High-school degree or completed relevant education in IT technology field and equivalent working experience
- At least one or more years of experience in a project manager role
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
- Project Management Qualification (CAPM, PRINCE2, PSM-I, PSPO-I) or equivalent
- Proficiency in project management software tools and/or knowledge of Information - and IT security
- Experience in working with/in Agile teams
- Customer-focused mindset as well as a positive attitude and self-confidence
- Self-management, discipline and time management abilities
- Hands-on approach and excellent organisational and presentation skills
- Working well under pressure and stress resistance
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, German skills are desired
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honour their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a very competitive salary. According to §9 Abs. 2 GlBG, the minimum collective salary is 35.252,- Euro gross per annum. We are more than willing to offer a higher salary to potential candidates in correlation with any job-related additional training, qualifications and work experience they possess.
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.