Head of Finance & Controlling (m/f/d)
(Job ID: 140498BR)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Head of Finance & Controlling (m/f/d) to lead our Accounting and Controlling teams as well as to drive the financial strategy in our location in Vienna.
As a key member of the Management team, the Head of Finance & Controlling has a primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial and strategic related activities of the company. The position may provide you with the opportunity to become a General Manager.
The main responsibility areas include:
- Responsibility for the departments Controlling and Accounting & Taxes
- Direct supervisor of the Location Controlling team
- Management of processes for financial forecasting, budgets, reporting and the annual accounts
- Proactive design, continuous optimization and further development of financial processes
- Responsibility for corporate audits as well as legal matters, claims and legal documentation
- Interface for corporate functions within the legal entity Continental Automotive Austria GmbH
- Communication and cooperation with external parties, e.g. auditors, local authorities, tax advisors
- Sparring Partner for Executives in financial issues
- Ensuring location productivity and attractiveness of the location's shared services as well as appropriate infrastructure for the location's and the customers' needs
- An extension of the role to General management may become an option at a later point of time and would include the general responsibility for the locations incl. legal, IT, Facility management and procurement.
Required professional skills:
- Master's degree in business administration with a special focus in accounting, finance or a similar relevant field
- At least 5 years of business experience preferably in the automotive industry, experience in responsible financial leadership roles desirable
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and forecasting methods as well as knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft programs, especially Windows and MS Office
- Native German and good command in Business English (written and spoken)
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- Pragmatic, proactive can-do attitude with a bias for action, business development and solution orientation
- Flexible and structured personality, even when facing uncertainty, ready to accept changes
What we offer:
- An exciting position with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
- Multifaceted tasks
- An attractive work environment within an international company
- Active collaboration within an international team
- Great work atmosphere
- Excellent transportation connections to our location
- Sphere for creative ideas and active cooperation on innovative products
- Benefits such as food subsidy, inhouse canteen, company physician, flexitime, sport activities, etc. We look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.
According to the professional association membership for employees in the electrical and electronics industry the collectively agreed yearly salary amounts to EUR 62.597,36 gross on a fulltime-basis. Your commitment will be rewarded with at least EUR 85.000,- gross per year (incl. variable compensation).
We look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.
Apply now: Let your ideas shape the future.