International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Product Owner - Customer Relationship Management & Data Analytics (f/m/x)
RBI Agile Delivery Retail Digital Tribe is looking for Product Owners to strengthen its delivery teams. The Tribe is in charge of one of bank's largest digital innovation project. The project aims for building up a new digital end-to-end retail banking business model and plans to roll it out across multiple countries in Europe. Product owner will join a delivery team and get entrusted a substantial part of a solution design and implementation. As the project is being formed now, this is very unique, and maybe once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, taking an active role in a new greenfield digital banking business build up right from the beginning.
What you can expect:
- Senior managerial role in charge of CRM and data analytics for digital retail banking operations, focused on managing relationships established thru providing of unsecured personal loans to the private individuals and self-employed
- Design and build up CRM & data analytics function for the new digital operations, striving for exceptional customer experience, attrition mitigation, x-sell and up-sell
- Cooperate with Customer Engagement tribe and Data Analytics tribe, configuring CRM and data analytics overall architecture
- Manage full customer life-cycle, including relationship stages preceding contracting for the first product, i.e. in charge of prospect customers reach in a digital space and conversion
- Be in charge of prospect, customer data collection and data management
- Be responsible for data quality: defining data quality measures, monitoring data quality and proposing enhancement or remedial actions
- Define data analytics strategy compliant with regulation (e.g. GDPR), act as an expert on legislation related to customer data collection and management
- Be in charge of customer data pool, operate respective technical infrastructure for data storage and analysis, experiment with advanced data analytics methods
- Manage and set the rules for outgoing customer communication and act as the owner of the infrastructure enabling digital customer communication thru various channels
- Develop effective tools and execute collection of customer feedbacks
- Propose, run and evaluates CRM event-based activities, as well as campaigns
What you bring to the table:
- University degree or equivalent working experience
- 10+ years of relevant banking experience in a financial institution or financial-services-oriented consulting; alternatively in e-commerce or telecom
- In-depth experience in data management, data analytics & CRM (both operational and analytical)
- Solid project and/or project stream management experience in agile environment
- Campaign management and sales funnel management
- Previous experience in banking products promotion and digital sales
- Know-how in tools needed for tracking and analysing customer behavior (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, Countly, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, AppAnnie)
- Drive for results & customer focus
- Fluent English
- Willingness to travel
What we offer:
- You'll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You'll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 60.000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!