AGRANA Fruit is part of the AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG, operating at 28 production sites on 5 continents worldwide. We are the global market leader in the production of fruit preparations and offer customized solutions to the dairy as well as to the bakery, food service and ice cream industries.
We are looking for a motivated intern with passion for Procurement to join us in Vienna in the following position:
Internship Global Procurement
Duration: 6 months, part-time: 20 hours/week
Area: Production, Packaging & Services
During your internship, you will gain insights into all areas of daily procurement operations for the areas of production, packaging & services. We offer you the opportunity to put your acquired (academic) knowledge into practice in a responsible and partially independent manner.
- Perform monthly Reporting for the whole PPS activities on a global level and collect all relevant data from SAP and from non-SAP countries
- Ensure data consistency and validate deviations with countries
- Establish and follow KPIs for the whole PPS activities on Global Procurement Organization (GPO) level.
- Support adaptation of measures for full data transparency on global PPS procurement activities (eg. Purchasing groups)
- Coordinate the implementation of digital sourcing tools like ACAT catalogues and Astras e-sourcing platform
- Support the implementation of a result, safety and quality-oriented worldwide sourcing strategy for technical materials and spare parts in coordination with the AGRANA Fruit plants
- Lift up the cooperation with suppliers to the global level to ensure the cost effectiveness around the globe and other service and conditions provided
- Strengthen market intelligence and capture innovation
- Document cost saving initiatives in the PPS Database
- Ongoing or completed studies in Engineering or Business Management
- Initial experience in purchasing is an advantage
- Knowledge and passion in Supply Chain and Purchasing
- MS Office skills and SAP is an additional asset
- Independent, structured and proactive working style
- You are an open-minded personality and you like to be involved in an international, culturally diverse environment
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite, any other language especially German, French and/or Spanish is an advantage
- Flexibility in scheduling your working time
- Practical application of contents learned during the studies
- Close cooperation in an international team
- Exciting, diverse and challenging tasks that will allow you to get in contact with various internal and external stakeholders within the AGRANA Fruit world
- Canteen offering a variety of lunch options each day as well as snacks and drinks
- Modern, state-of-the-art offices located in Vienna´s city center
- An international work environment (>20 nationalities)
- Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 23.935,38 gross on a fulltime basis per year.
- For further information about AGRANA Fruit as an employer, please check out our LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/company/agrana-fruit/
Frau Doris Zangl (+43 121137-12871)
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application online on: