International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Product Owner - Collection Strategy and Credit Risk Operations (f/m/x)
RBI Agile Delivery Retail Digital Tribe is looking for Product Owners to strengthen its delivery teams. The Tribe is in charge of one of bank's largest digital innovation project. The project aims for building up a new digital end-to-end retail banking business model and plans to roll it out across multiple countries in Europe. Product owner will join a delivery team and get entrusted a substantial part of a solution design and implementation. As the project is being formed now, this is very unique, and maybe once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, taking an active role in a new greenfield digital banking business build up right from the beginning.
What you can expect:
- Be responsible for development of collections and restructuring strategy, past due loans classification, tools for credit risk portfolio steering and stress testing
- Be responsible for delivery of system parameters for Collection and Restructuring activities
- Be responsible for the following methodological credit risk management areas: DPD counter, default recognition, forbearance, provisioning
- Set up the collection policy to reach largely automated soft collection operations, being efficient for a specific business model providing and maintaining consumer loans digital end-to-end
- Formulate requirements for external collections agencies, legal collections agencies, debt sale investors and any other external service collections providers
- Ensure the allocated part of digital lending product backlog is ready for development, orchestrate new requirements inflow, build a shared understanding of the specific part of credit risk assessment domain with IT delivery teams
- In the initial product delivery phase: prepare and break down solution epics into user stories, elaborate user stories into acceptance criteria, discuss requirements with IT architects, prepare and support sprints grooming and planning sessions
- Drive end-to-end implementation of risk related requirements, make sure the team has an adequate workload and the backlog is up to date
- Review delivery teams' results in terms of compliance, assists in troubleshooting
- After a product roll out: run credit risk operations and tools domain, maintains the product backlog in credit risk area for continuous product innovation
What you bring to the table:
- University degree or equivalent working experience
- Over 5 years of relevant experience with a focus on collection, credit risk management tools, risk infrastructure/operations setup and maintenance in a financial institution
- Extensive credit risk management experience preferably in collection, credit risk management tools, risk infrastructure/operations
- In-depth knowledge of practices on the Austrian market; other CEE markets of advantage
- Previous experience in business analysis and implementation of risk-related IT solutions
- Advanced project management skills and experience with agile delivery
- Good knowledge of Digital banking
- Drive for results and customer focus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English and German
- Willingness to travel
What we offer:
- You'll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You'll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 60.000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!