Games Production Manager (m/f/d)
As a Games Production Manager (m/f/d), you will coordinate the development and maintenance of novoSDK games with development partners worldwide.
- Be the main contact for novoSDK development partners throughout a game's lifecycle; train and onboard new partners in regards to Greentube's Game Production processes
- Organize the strict prioritization of Game Productions to ensure in-time delivery to our B2C and B2B web and app platforms; identify and manage prompt solutions to any hindrances that may arise and challenge timelines where necessary
- Coordinate game changes in the live environment; align with the involved parties throughout the process (Compliance, Casino Management, QA)
- Request and manage game rebuilds from partners in order to maintain existing titles; communicate and prioritize novoSDK features and issues raised by their developers to our internal Support
- Supervise the handover of new game builds between developer and QA; prioritize QA schedule and resources according to upcoming planned game launches and updates
- Liaise with the Compliance Department to confirm that new game builds are certifiable for all desired markets/jurisdictions
- Process new game requests and maintain game title master data throughout the Greentube technology stack
- Utilizing agile project management software (JIRA), continue to sustain the existent prioritization and workflows surrounding novoSDK partner tasks
- HTL graduation or bachelor degree in computer science, software development, computer engineering or 2+ years of equivalent experience in a related field.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English; further language skills are beneficial but not essential
- Experience with communication at all levels in an organization and with externals (B2B, Developers, Casino Managers)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Understanding of technical documentation
- Programming experience appreciated
- Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence) knowledge beneficial
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honor their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a very competitive salary. According to §9 Para. 2 GlBG, the minimum collective salary is EUR 35.352,- gross per annum. We are more than willing to offer a higher salary to potential candidates in correlation with any job-related additional training, qualifications and work experience they possess.
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.