ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR NEXT CAREER STEP?
Banco do Brasil S.A. is the largest Financial Institution in Latin America. Its wholly-owned subsidiary based in Vienna, Banco do Brasil Aktiengesellschaft (BB AG), is the Head Office for the European continental business. Currently, we are looking for an
in our Head Office in Vienna.
- Performing regulatory reporting to the Austrian Central Bank
- Continuous analysis of developments and changes in laws and regulations
- Identifying necessary adjustments in reporting according to legal regulations
- Coordinating projects to implement regulatory requirements together with our IT-Provider
- Participating in the development of periodic and ad-hoc reports
- Supporting the preparation of financial statements on a monthly and on a consolidated basis
- Improving manuals and procedures related to the Accounting Department
- Professional diploma as Accountant and/or B.Sc in Banking, Business Administration or Finance
- min. 2-3 years experience in accounting and/or regulatory reporting
- Excellent knowledge of the banking regulations (BWG, CRR)
- Experience in the development of reporting structures
- Excellent knowledge in MS office applications (especially MS Excel and MS Access) and experience with banking- and/or regulatory reporting systems
- Ability to work efficiently and independently; proactive attitude
- Strong organizational, analytical and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent knowledge of German and English. Portuguese or Spanish is an advantage
- Be part of a truly international and multicultural environment and take on the challenging and interesting position
- Join our highly motivated and dynamic colleagues with a strong team spirit
- Experience an enthralling and familiar atmosphere
- You can expect a monthly gross salary of EUR 2.721,83 according to the collective agreement. Overpayment is possible and depending on qualification and professional experience.
Interested? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please submit your application including your letter of motivation, CV and other credentials directly to email@example.com