Technical Product Owner (m/f/d)
We are currently looking for a Product Owner (m/f/d) to take ownership of the administration backend of the Novo Remote Gaming System. The development team consists of one on-site and one offshore team and delivers the backend configuration and customer support tooling for our cutting-edge B2C platform. This involves not only dealing with many functional but also challenging non-functional requirements in the area of compliance, security and availability.
- Gathering and analysing requirements from various business departments like marketing, customer relationship, finance or brand management
- Supporting business departments in stating requirements and discover actual required business functionality and impact
- Understanding cross departmental and cross system dependencies to analyse requirements in a broader company-wide context
- Structuring and alignment of requirements with the development team including technical analysis of the requirements
- Act as communication hub between development and business departments and between business departments for cross department requirements
- Organize and maintain the team backlog, sprint meetings and perform sprint planning according to business demands
- Balance technical requirements for refactoring and technical depth reduction versus business demands in sprint planning and scoping
- Completed business informatics or similar studies
- Several years of experience in gathering, analysing and structuring requirements
- Several years of experience in presenting and communicating requirements to development teams
- Knowledge of object-oriented analysis, UML modelling and entity relationship modelling
- High degree of self-organization and excellent communication skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- Experience in software development (especially .NET or similar technologies)
- Certification as product owner
- Certification as requirements engineer (CPRE or similar)
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honour their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a very competitive salary. According to §9 Para. 2 GlBG, the minimum collective salary is EUR 42.672,- gross per annum. We are more than willing to offer a higher salary to potential candidates in correlation with any job-related additional training, qualifications and work experience they possess.
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.