Cloud Database Engineer (m/f/d)
You will be joining a team of 5-7 developers responsible for the continuous development and architectural evolution of a suite of modern backend services focused on a key area of our business.
Our team is working together on a number of key services and solutions in order to drive new ideas and approaches. Actively adopting modern frameworks and technologies allows us to continuously enhance our architecture and services with the goal of driving innovation and quality.
We are looking for enthusiastic and engaged people, who already bring a solid foundation on which we can build further excellence.
- Work within the team to design and implement Data Model, ETL and database architecture
- Close collaboration with the rest of the team and the Solution Architect to achieve a clean Micro-Service Oriented Architecture
- Translate this Architecture into design proposals and then into solid .NET code, with a lot of room for creative solutions
- Design and develop database deployment and availability to ensure a 24×7 environment
- Design and develop cloud backup and recovery procedures
- Work with operations teams to enhance and optimise database maintenance tasks
- Troubleshoot performance and concurrency issues alongside operations teams
- Completed higher technical education or similar
- Minimum 3 years of solid work experience in software development
- Very good communication skills as well as a very good command of both spoken and written English
- A passion for Software Development
- Very interested in modern .NET ecosystem (ASP.NET Core)
- Experience in the development of complete .NET backend applications in C# (ideally with .NET Core)
- Professional experience with MSSQL (ideally on SQL Server 2012+)
Nice to have:
- Professional experience with MongoDB, Redis, PostgreSQL
- Experience in deployments within Docker/ Kubernetes
- Experience with Cloud Deployment orchestration (Rancher, Openshift) and Service Mesh solutions (lstio)
- Experience working with Rest API's
- Experience with dependency injection/ IoC frameworks
- Experience with Messaging Systems (e.g. RabbitMQ)
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honor their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a very competitive salary. According to §9 Para. 2 GlBG, the minimum collective salary is EUR 42.672,- gross per annum. We are more than willing to offer a higher salary to potential candidates in correlation with any job-related additional training, qualifications and work experience they possess.
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.