Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred percent digital.
We are pioneering a new model for a new digital world. Deloitte Digital is a unique combination of a digital agency and a consultancy under one, integrated, global practice.
We are looking for a
Business Analyst (f/m/d) Digital Core Tech
- Understand the client domain and facilitate workshops with the customer to bring ideas to life and structure the approach to delivering a product
- Work with our engineers and QAs to clarify the unknowns and make sure user stories are well explained, documented, and prioritised
- Become a trusted and valued partner of the Product Owner and our clients and work collaboratively with your peers
- Embrace change, and champion the Agile ways of working
- Help your team and clients understand trade-offs when making business decisions
What you can expect:
- Our projects are challenging and very diversified, so it never gets boring!
- Be given autonomy and ability to directly and quickly impact teams and projects.
- We boost and steer your career with internal mobility and advanced trainings.
- Work hand-in-hand with our large international clients, often with direct access to CxOs or Head of Departments.
- Benefits from the experience of Deloitte, by working alongside recognized experts and advisors from the various Deloitte specialties.
- Ideally hold a BSc and/or MSc
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position, working successfully with teams to deliver digital solutions
- Understanding of agile mindset and project/product management techniques
- Ability to understand software development well-enough to be able to find common ground between engineering and business priorities
- Be fluent in English, proficient knowledge of business German preferred
- Work in our newly renovated offices at the heart of Vienna's historical and cultural centre
- New Mac laptop and smartphone, with unlimited business and personal use
- A 40-hour/week contract, with 25 days yearly holidays, ability to work extra time, as well as flexible working arrangements (work from home + flexible working hours)
- Yearly bonuses depending on financial and personal performances
- 4 Euros per workday lunch allowance (voucher) or public transportation ticket
Annual gross salary from EUR 40.600,- depending on your academic background and professional experience. We offer competitive pay and a wide range of benefits.
What impact will you make?
Type of employment: full time
Business: Deloitte Digital
Deloitte Austria is the leading professional services firm.
Approximately 1,400 employees in ten offices across Austria provide audit, tax, consulting, financial advisory and risk advisory services to public and private clients.
Krista Mautner, MSc (+43/1/53700-2602)