Technical Integration Manager (m/f/d)
The Games Integration Team at Greentube is currently looking to establish dedicated feature teams for B2B and B2C integrations. Within this team you work alongside the teams that focus on software architecture, platform delivery and automation engineering to add new products and games to our platform on one end while integrating it with customers and their technical providers on the other.
- Manage and drive integration projects from the pre-sales phase all the way to a successful launch
- Capture, document and define acceptance criteria and communicate requirements, translate those into user stories and manage them in a prioritized & estimated product backlog
- Coordinate deployments, product launches and activities with stakeholders
- Work with stakeholders to understand, document, triage and fix live issues or bugs
- Review and improve the delivery process and promote continuous deployment
- Represent our delivery platform ("NRGS - Novo Remote Gaming System") both internally and externally, educate potential partners about it and support the sales team during RFPs and sales pitches
- Review, comment and advise on technical matters during contract negotiations, including SLAs, timelines and technical product features
- Ensure that our technical teams build tools and products that ease the development and test efforts around integrations to limit the amount of recurring manual work where possible
- Technical background and a solid relevant experience in the development of .NET and REST services and various types of testing and test automation practices
- Experience with large scale multi-user systems (high concurrency, high load systems), focus on scalability and performance, basic IIS administration, debugging & troubleshooting
- Proven experience as product owner or scrum master
- You can motivate the teams to perform to their full potential
- You enjoy communicating with multiple people both internally and externally to facilitate an integration project
- You drive and manage the technical integration projects and can resolve conflicts effectively
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honour their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a very competitive salary. According to §9 Para. 2 GlBG, the minimum collective salary is EUR 42.672,- gross per annum. We are more than willing to offer a higher salary to potential candidates in correlation with any job-related additional training, qualifications and work experience they possess.
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.