IT Application Solution Manager (m/f/d)
To support our team we are currently looking for an IT Application Solution Manager for our head-office in Vienna.
- 3rd level technical support for IT applications
- Monitor, support, optimize and troubleshoot current and upcoming applications
- Act as the interface between the stakeholders (internal and external) and the IT departments
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies
- Provide internal training
- Create documentation and share knowledge
- Collaborate on in-house projects
- Solid technical education and/or relevant experience
- Experience in the management and configuration of Windows and Linux server systems
- Database knowledge (SQL, basic knowledge/ advanced knowledge)
- Experience with application management
- Customer and service oriented personality
- Confidence to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with monitoring systems (Nagios, Kibana, Appdynamics or eq.)
- Experience with application management in high-performance and high-availability-environments
- Basic Scripting (Bash, Powershell)
- Experience with ITSM (Change-, Incident- and Problem-Management)
- Experience with automation, orchestration services (Ansible, Puppet or eq.)
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honor their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a very competitive salary. According to §9 Para. 2 GlBG, the minimum collective salary is EUR 42.672,- gross per annum. We are more than willing to offer a higher salary to potential candidates in correlation with any job-related additional training, qualifications and work experience they possess.
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.