Product Owner / Business Analyst (m/w/d) Technical Merchant Documentation
Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payment? In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision.
We are looking for someone to join our new team in Graz (Austria).
- Ensuring the best possible implementation of our globally used online Merchant Documentation
- Responsible for the entire agile process, from requirement analyses and prioritization to the development of user stories, maintenance of the product backlog, and publication
- Close cooperation with the team as well as internal stakeholders from across the world, especially Product Management, Software Engineering, and Support
- Actively participating in the continuous improvement of our processes
- Completed technical qualification in IT from a higher technical institute (HTL), university of applied sciences (FH), or technical university (TU), as well as several years of professional experience in a similar position, e.g. Business Analyst, Product Owner, Requirements Engineer, or Product Manager
- Experience in e-commerce and agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) is a plus
- Very good command of spoken and written English and German
- Solution-oriented, self-motivated, big-picture approach as well as the ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new subjects
- Intercultural mindset and pleasure in working with a diverse international team
What we offer
- Diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience and possibility to contribute to the future of the company
- An excellent working atmosphere in an international, young, and agile team
- Further professional and personal development in a successful company that is growing strongly
- Flexible work schedule with flextime account and 38.5-hour work week
- A modern workplace with very good accessibility
- Attractive additional benefits such as home office, food coupons, ticket for public transport, team events, free coffee and tea, and many more
- Attractive and competitive salary of EUR 2,518.00 gross/month; a higher salary is possible depending on your education and qualifications
Become part of our success story. Join our highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen.
Have we caught your attention? If so, please email your detailed application documents (curriculum vitae with photo, certificates, etc.) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Elisabeth Lampl.