AGRANA Fruit is part of the AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG, operating at 28 production sites on 5 continents worldwide. We are the global market leader in the production of fruit preparations and offer customized solutions to the dairy as well as to the bakery, food service and ice cream industries.
We are currently looking for a dedicated person who wants to join our Global Purchasing Organization (GPO) Team in Vienna, Austria for the following position.
Procurement Operations Expert
The global procurement operations expert is a member of global procurement organization in charge of all operational/administrative aspects of the procurement processes including contract, sample, pricing and document management as well as reporting and system improvements.
- You are responsible for master data for all GPO plants incl. vendor master data management, quality document request.
- Contract management: Entering and amendment of purchase contracts
- You are the first point of contact AF affiliates, AFS purchase and Finance department in terms of purchase administration
- You are communicating with suppliers concerning complete documentation and signature control
- You are executing sample requests for AGRANA Fruit Affiliates
- You are maintaining the global price list in SAP
- You handle the internal coordination of specific external customer requirements/information within all other AFS departments (purchasing, logistic and quality)
- Backup for other purchase administration & trading tasks within AFS (e.g. import documentation for CFR contracts)
- Export/Import Document Management
- A background in Economics/Logistics/Purchasing
- Experience in a similar position is an advantage
- Knowledge about the food industry would be a plus
- High level of accuracy and structure paired with an organizational talent
- IT literate personality especially strong with excel for data analyses
- SAP and SharePoint knowledge desirable
- High level of English skills. Any other language, especially German is an advantage
- A limited contract for 18 months (with the possibility of prolongation)
- A versatile role at the interface of raw material requirements, sourcing and customer requests. This role offers interaction with suppliers, purchasing, quality, finance, internal production facilities and supply chain.
- A truly international and dynamic work environment (>20 nationalities) in a dynamic and diverse team located in Vienna´s city center
- Personal development & career opportunities in an international company
- AGRANA "Fit Program" offering various sports and health programs
- Modern, state-of-the-art offices and office equipment
- Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 28,852,74 gross per year. Willingness to overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.
- More information about AGRANA Fruit as an employer you can find on our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/agrana-fruit/
Frau Doris Zangl (+43 121137-12871)
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application online on: