Shared Services Accountant (f/m/d)
Reference nr.: 16353/001
Contract type: Permanent
About Our Client
Our customer is one of the worldwide leaders of the Fragrances and Flavour industry in fifth generation with more than 6000 employees and the Headquarters based in the south of France.
The company located in Austria serves as a regional headquarter for sales in the regions CEE, CIS and Turkey.
- Secure high quality and professional day to day accounting service for our Polish affiliate and other defined affiliates
- Prepare all payments in time and manage banking activities
- Prepare statutory accounting entries according to local Polish standards and prepare local statutory reporting
- Carry out all month end processes and reconciliations to ensure a timely completion of the accounts for the period, including completion of monthly support cost allocations
- Carry out all year end processes in line with organizational procedures
- Prepare internal financial reports for Head Office to meet reporting deadlines
- Ensure compliance with IFRS standard
- Prepare the monthly VAT declaration and the annual fiscal result
- Support the tax adviser by preparing the annual tax returns and the General Manager by preparing the annual expense budgeting process
- Prepare individual monthly management accounts for budget-holders and obtain information on budget variances as needed
- Work with the General Manager/ Finance Manager to establish month-end close timetables to ensure that information is received on a timely basis
- Support the software deployment of a new accounting system
- Assist with various reporting requirements for the group and in the design and implementation of process improvements and best practices
The Successful Applicant
- Accounting Degree in Finance Accounting
- Minimum three years' experience as an accountant
- Advanced accounting knowledge and experience in Polish general accounting process
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and accounting software.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Polish and German (spoken and written)
- Ability to work under pressure often to strict deadlines
- Experience of working as a shared service accountant will be an advantage
- The position holder has frequent contact with the affiliates, which may requires him/her to travel
What`s on Offer
- We offer an attractive salary for this position based on your qualifications and experience
- An international working environment
- Further development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your application stating your salary expectations as well as the reference number 16353/001. Your application will be forwarded to the consultant in charge. Please note: We are accepting online applications only in order to ensure a fast processing.