So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
(Senior) HR Controller (f/m/d)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Supports cost efficiency in Holding and across Erste Group for all HR cost categories (personnel costs). Contributes in a supporting role to high-quality planning, forecasting and tracking of the actual development of the cost base.
Contributes to the methodology and processes related to cost management
Reporting, Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Analysis of costs base and identification of main cost drivers
- Preparation of regular monthly and quarterly cost reports following the existing structure for top management
- Preparation of forecasts in collaboration with the relevant business units (e.g. business partners)
- Support the definition and implementation of planning processes for costs, ensuring coordination between all involved parties - close cooperation with Group Cost controlling
- Ensure data quality in cost and efficiency information provided, propose concrete measures for increasing the efficiency
Personnel Group Cost Overview
- Analysis of costs base and identification of main cost drivers group wide
- Preparation of regular quarterly cost reports following the existing structure (together with Cost controlling)
- Proposal for improvement and address different topics to the top management
Steering, advisory and reporting
- Perform special / ad hoc analyses on cost data and develop recommendations for potential cost efficiency improvements to top management
- Provides advice and support to senior management and HR Directors on group-wide personnel costs
- Provides reports with advice interpretation to senior management, local HR Directors, HR department heads and specialists
- University BA degree in Economics, Finance, or Business Administration
- At least 3 years' experience in a cost-controlling/cost-accounting function
- Fluent in English and working knowledge of German; Other CEE languages would be an asset
- Advanced Verbal and written communication/presentation skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge with special focus on Excel (programming VBA)
- Interest in understanding complex data structures and processes
- We offer you a diversified and challenging activity in a very dynamic environment within a cooperative and flexible team.
- We support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
- We guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications.
- We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 34.193,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective Agreement
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: