Application Engineer / Administrator (m/f/x) Transaction Banking
Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payment? In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision.
We are looking for someone to help build our new Transaction Banking Team in Vienna (Austria).
- Proactive support in building our new team and developing efficient processes
- Supervising and monitoring globally used transaction banking applications (e.g. core banking system) in the cloud or on-premises in our data centers
- Responsibility for the successful operation of all systems and ensuring high availability
- Managing the release process for various applications
- Coordinating incident/problem tickets across all involved units including root cause analysis, troubleshooting, and the implementation of preventive measures
- Creating and maintaining (process) documentation for internal use as well as external audits
- Working with teams across the globe
- Completed education in computer science from a university, university of applied sciences (FH), higher technical institute (HTL), or similar, and several years of professional experience as Application Engineer, System Administrator, or in a similar function
- In-depth experience with Linux (Red Hat Enterprise) and Windows Server, monitoring tools (in particular Datadog), and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, GitLab) as well as infrastructure as code (Terraform, Ansible)
- Comprehensive understanding of databases (development of SQL queries in relational databases such as Oracle)
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, skills in German are a plus
- Solution-oriented team player, high degree of self-responsibility, analytical and well-structured work style
- Intercultural mindset and pleasure in working with a diverse international team
What we offer
- Diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience and possibility to contribute to the future of the company
- An excellent working atmosphere in an international, young and agile team
- Further professional and personal development in a successful company that is growing strongly
- Flexible work schedule with flextime account and 38.5-hour work week
- A modern workplace with very good accessibility
- Attractive additional benefits such as home office, food coupons, ticket for public transport, free coffee and tea, and many more
- Attractive and competitive salary of EUR 3,048.00 gross/month, a higher salary is possible depending on your education and qualifications
Become part of our success story. Join our highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen.
Have we caught your attention? If so, please email your detailed application documents (curriculum vitae with photo, certificates, etc.) to: email@example.com
For any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Elisabeth Lampl.