Product Data Analyst (m/f/d)
We are currently looking for a Product Data Analyst (f/m/d) for our Real Money Gaming platforms (web and app). As a member of the Product team, you will work closely with development, product and marketing teams to collect requirements, define and monitor KPIs and visualize data for key stakeholders.
- Translate quantitative analysis into valuable and actionable insights to optimize the product and facilitate data-driven decisions
- Create and maintain KPI dashboards for product teams and key stakeholders
- Actively promote a data and business metric-driven culture with your insights and expertise
- Proactively share your analysis and experimentation
- Monitor the product performance and identify new features to increase growth, user satisfaction, onboarding funnels, and the overall performance of our products
- Work in close collaboration with the Product team to shape the product roadmap
- Together with our Development and MarTech teams, you ensure the correct implementation of the data requirements, data quality, and data availability
- Document the projects & implementations you are working on
- Independently explore data, user journeys and KPIs to identify potential growth opportunities
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a product team
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to gather data from different data sources
- Web Analysis skills with knowledge about web and mobile applications and experience with web tracking tools like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Hotjar, etc.
- Experience in visualisation tools like Tableau, Google Data Studio or similar Tools
- A good understanding of product development and the desire to constantly improve products & UX
- Experience in understanding and formulating key performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honour their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a very competitive salary. According to §9 Para. 2 GlBG, the minimum collective salary is EUR 42.672,- gross per annum. We are more than willing to offer a higher salary to potential candidates in correlation with any job-related additional training, qualifications and work experience they possess.
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.