Junior Game Designer (m/f/d)
In this position you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of our games.
You are an ambitious person, with a lot of creative ideas, who has first work experience in game design. You are passionate to come up with new gameplay experiences that will take our games to the next level. Your initiative, strong communication skills and assertiveness help you to achieve success. Then this position is made for you!
- Make sure that the defined game design is being implemented properly
- Organise the project
- Talk to each party and make sure all are on time
- Raise and resolve the issue
- Write project documentation and keep it up to date
- Guide and contribute to the initial game design
- Create your own game design documents in collaboration with your superior, including visuals direction, sound direction, Math direction/concepts
- Contribute to our concepts
- Help out resolving math or visual problems with good proposals, solutions, examples
- Conduct market analysis
- Research the specific markets and point out interesting games, mechanics, etc..
- Write proper research documents for others to use
- Code prototype in JS
- Use existing prototyping tool and code the prototypes to make sure the games we are producing are interesting to play
- High affinity for game design
- Creativity skills and a high power of imagination
- Problem-solving, results-oriented, self-motivated and disciplined
- Able to apply critical and analytical thinking to solve complex challenges
- Excellent time management and organisation as well as a developing knowledge of prioritisation skills
- Continuously learning, constantly seeking opportunities to experiment, fail fast, optimise workflows and foster open communication
- Basic understanding of scripting/coding
- Very good command of both spoken and written English
- Completed higher education in a field such as a computer science, informatics or any related discipline
- First experience in Game Design
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honor their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits but also a very competitive salary. According to §9 Para. 2 GlBG, the minimum collective salary is EUR 35.352,- gross per annum. We are more than willing to offer a higher salary to potential candidates in correlation with any job-related additional training, qualifications and work experience they possess.
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry-leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.