OMV Marketing & Trading
Professional Pricing DE (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Implement daily price changes for premium and base fuels in alignment with country strategy for price levels/margins
- Monitor and measure the impact of price changes, create standardized reports measuring the impact of the daily price changes
- Monitor relevant market and competition data, ongoing changes in relevant market parameters (e.g. price quotations, exchange rates)
- Process complaints regarding fuel pricing
- Support and cooperate closely with Department Fuel Pricing and Margin Management, provide real time sales data and information about developments in competition and provide standardized report
- Cooperate with FS partner (general questions and technical issues regarding pricing topics)
- Commercial education with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Solid understanding of the core elements of Pricing, preferably in the oil & gas industry
- Very good skills in MS Office, SAP skills are an advantage
- Open-minded, flexible and stress-resistant person with good quantitative and analytical skills
- Fluency in German and English
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 50.539, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.