Junior Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f/d)
We are looking for a motivated team member in order to join and expand our Operational Reporting team. If you enjoy working with data, in strong cooperation with the business departments as well as development departments you are the right one for us.
- Develop ad hoc analysis and standard reports according to user requirements
- Analyse and present complex information in an understandable and useful way to assist advanced reporting and decision-making
- Help stakeholders in defining requirements for their reports and analysis
- Communicate the results of reports and dashboards to the end-users in a way that empowers them to use it effectively in order to meet their needs
- Build dashboards with a focus on visualisation and quick understanding of the insights
- Assist in the expansion and development of our Data Warehouse
- Help to maintain the BI user permissions and report subscriptions
- Support the DWH team in debugging data inconsistencies
- Graduation in the field of Business Informatics
- Very strong analytical skills
- Intermediate experience with SQL (preferably with MS SQL Server)
- Understanding of statistical methods
- Proactive and precise attitude to work
- Enthusiasm when dealing with data and figures
- High affinity for internet technologies and e-commerce
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Very good command of both spoken and written English, German is considered an asset
- At least one year of work experience in a Business Intelligence environment
- Experience in Business Intelligence development and reporting
- Experience with any BI frontend (Tableau, Microstrategy, SSRS, etc.)
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honour their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a very competitive salary. According to §9 Para. 2 GlBG, the minimum collective salary is EUR 35.352,- gross per annum. We are more than willing to offer a higher salary to potential candidates in correlation with any job-related additional training, qualifications and work experience they possess.
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.