OMV Downstream / Refining & Marketing (x)
Project Expert Execution (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
To continue with our growth journey we would like to strengthen our experienced and highly motivated team
- Managing investment projects of different size and complexity according to personal skill set and experience
- Full HSSE responsibility for dedicated projects
- Holding the project management lead function from FEL3 to EXECUTE
- Supporting the Asset Development Manager in FEL 1 und FEL2
- Having full budget and schedule responsibility for assigned projects supported by functional disciplines
- Responsible for integration management within project team and to important stakeholders
- Key interface to project procurement and contracting department
- Responsible for project risk management, stakeholder map and other important project management disciplines
- University degree (Master/Diploma) in an oil and gas, energy or petrochemical related area of expertise
- At least 3 years relevant professional experience
- Very good analytical and communication skills and ability to appraise social situations and de-escalate emotional situations
- First experience in managing small projects
- Listening to other people and willingness to take into account other people´s ideas
- Committed to work, open-minded and out of the box thinking
- Fluency in English and German, other languages like Romanian are an advantage
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 60.838,- all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Please be aware that this position is limited until December 2024
- Place of work: Schwechat, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.