OMV Refining & Petrochemicals Operations
Expert IT-Management (f/m)
Overview of AGGM
As part of the OMV group, AGGM Austrian Gas Grid Management AG performs the gas functions of the market area manager in the Austrian market area East as well as the distribution area manager in the entire Austrian distribution areas and supports the functioning of the gas market throughout Federal territory of Austria as an independent system operator. AGGM's overriding goals are to ensure the uninterrupted supply of gas to Austrian consumers and balancing and ensuring stability of the Austrian gas network.
Due to our activities we can offer an interesting job opportunity with excellent scope for IT-development.
- Coordination of all IT tasks and IT governance between the department teams as well as essential internal and external stakeholders based on the following specified objectives:
- Co-design of the IT system architecture
- Providing the IT program and resource management as well as providing ongoing IT reporting
- Responsibility for sustainable and integrated IT development and digitalization initiatives
- Observation of market developments and information transfer to the company as well as further development of IT skills in the company
- Participation in the creation of the applicable regulations and implementation standards for IT and Project Management
- Ensuring safe operation and maintenance of the required IT infrastructure as well as technical selection and assessment of various IT systems
- Proactive collaboration, further development and maintenance of a stable IT supplier portfolio, administration and support of the IT contract landscape and IT service management as well as procurement of approved IT resources
- Planning and management of IT projects and participation in various cross-divisional projects
- Ensuring IT-relevant quality management and external and internal user satisfaction
- Master/Diploma degree in Informatics with at least 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent IT and MS Office skills, experience in IT system architecture and database applications as well as experience in the implementation of projects including project management skills
- Creativity, multi-dimensional thinking and flexibility
- Experience in planning and controlling of work according to recognized reporting and project management standards, systematic and structured working style, accuracy and reliability, adherence to the deadlines, quality awareness and independent action
- Teamwork and communication skills for the successful implementation of cross-departmental cross-sectional materials
- Fluency in English and German
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 60.838,- all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Florido Tower, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.