Hitbox is building the next generation, high engaging, ultra-low latency live streaming services with social interaction for sports like eSports, Basketball, Darts and Football.
UX & UI Designer (f/m/d)
Hitbox is looking for an experienced UX & UI Designer to help us build the next generation of interactive entertainment.
- Working with Product, Marketing, Operations, Technology and any additional internal and external stakeholders, as the main point of contact for design requirements and preparing design specifications/acceptance criteria
- Propose, elaborate and implement new concepts and designs
- Creating intuitive, beautiful and engaging experiences for the web and mobile
- Optimize existing user interface designs, functionality and features
- Develop wireframes and prototypes that succinctly illustrate user journeys, content structure / hierarchy and navigation to create compelling and empathetic user experiences
- Conduct user research, gather requirements and study usage to provide recommendations in written and visual form, backed up with the rationale behind them
- Map and trial various user experience integrations before implementing
- Communicate with product stakeholders to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop design requirements which strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements to create prototypes for new product ideas
- Conduct an ongoing user research and focus groups
- Contribution to our Product Vision & Roadmap - your passion for product and providing an exceptional customer experience, particularly for mobile/web product features, UX & UI and developing innovation should be conveyed as product feature proposals for our roadmap.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Experience working on a cross-functional team and across the entire development lifecycle in an Agile / Scrum environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of UX and UI practice
- A degree in Graphic/Multimedia/Digital/Product design or equivalent or at least 3-5 years of work experience in that field.
- Ability to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet business needs and vision.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Detail obsessed with a strong sense for elegant solutions to complex workflows
- Expert Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Dreamweaver and XD
- Good attention to detail; you must be able to assimilate, sort and aggregate complex information quickly
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent presentation and documentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Strong relationship management skills
- Experience of working with product teams to produce high quality UX & UI artefacts
- Strong teamwork, co-ordination, planning and influencing skills
- Must be self-driven and able to work within a fast paced and dynamic organisation
- Knowledge of web front-end technologies - HTML, CSS, JS
- Fluent in English
Nice to have Experience
For this position we offer a minimum salary of EUR 50.000 gross/year. Depending on experience higher remuneration is possible.
Do you feel ready for the challenge to work at Hitbox? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date, CV, salary expectations, LinkedIn profile, previous work samples and credentials to email@example.com
Hitbox Entertainment GmbH