Swat.io is a software-as-a-service product in the social media marketing & community management space. As Austria's only company we are part of the Facebook Marketing Partners program. Our customers include well-known brands like ARD, Burda, CHIP, derStandard.at, Drei Hutchison, ÖBB, ORF, Raiffeisen, Red Bull Media House and ZDF.
Currently we are a multi cultural set of 20 employees striving for even more know how. We ❤️ to take full advantage of our abilities and talents, as well as further developing them together. To make our product best in class we are thus looking for a
Head of Product [f/m/d]
- Lead our product management team and have full product ownership
- Be responsible for developing strategic product roadmaps and aligning regularly with our CTO to make sure our product fits with the overall company strategy
- Develop our product further to ensure that our users have the best possible experience plus you are hungry to really drive our business forward
- Coordinate our product managers, developers and designers to develop solutions and ensure great UX
- Dive deeply into evaluating our existing web offering and work on introducing new mobile apps
- Be our internal link and align our customer support, development, marketing and sales teams to analyze user problems, develop solutions and work on user acquisition strategies
- Actively keep up with changes in the market
- Excellent understanding of Product Management and product-related background or a track record from a Marketing/Tech environment
- At least 3+ years of relevant work experience as a Senior Product Manager
- Interest in leading a team because you love to inspire to strive for top performances and you know that together we can push the limits further
- A great interest in working in fast-changing ecosystems
- Experience in agile project management
- Excellent written/oral German/English plus outstanding communication skills
This is how we work
- Room for own ideas and improvements to the product
- We love having dinner and drinks together; in summer we have BBQs in our garden
- Diversity welcome: Our team is as international as is our audience; English is a must-have, everything else is a bonus.
- We're family friendly. We guarantee the same job after returning from parental leave
- Permanent full-time or part-time position in Vienna, 30 to 38.5h - no Remote Work
- Pick whatever system you like (Mac, Linux, Windows)
- Personal budget for training and conferences
- Free Wiener Linien Card
- Minimum salary starting at EUR 65.000.- annual gross salary (full time, total compensation, incl. bonus). We're happy to overpay in re. to your level of experience!
- Financial support in case of necessary relocation
If this job posting got your attention, or you're still hesitating:
Come meet us for a nice cup of coffee. We love to meet new people!
Please upload your application including resume and references!
Your contact is Johannes Nagl (CTO).
More about Swat.io on https://swat.io, our Blog, Facebook & Twitter.
Andreasgasse 6, Top 1